Freight. Miles. Respect. Those are just a few of the reasons drivers like you choose Schneider. Join the fleet with the safest, most respected drivers in the industry. Click here for Paid CDL Training Program Options in your area!
QR Code Link to This Post
Why Drive for Schneider?
- Home Time - Over 75% of our drivers get home weekly or more. That means you'll get the miles you need and the home time you deserve.
- Great Benefits - You'll be pleasantly surprised by our insurance options, 401(k) plan and more.
- New Trucks - Schneider's average fleet age is less than 2.5 years. A well-maintained fleet means less down time for you, fewer CSA inspections and more available time doing the job you love
- Support - 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving.
- Safety First - We genuinely care about your safety and the safety of those on the road with you. Nothing we do is worth hurting ourselves or others.
Requirements of Company Truck Drivers
Get Started Today! Schneider's current openings in the Jersey Shore area include Local, Regional and OTR driving opportunities. Click this Link to apply or call 800-447-7433 about becoming a truck driver with Schneider! Keyword search: box, career, carrier, cdl a, clda, cdl-a, class a, company, contractor, cpm, delivery, dispatch, driver, drivers, driving, entry level, experience, get cdl, graduate, independent contractor, job, logistics, miles, military, owner operator, o/o, recent cdl grad, region, route, school, schools, semi, shipping, Snyder, student, tow, training, transportation, trucker, truckers, trucking, veteran
- At least 21 years old (DOT requirement)
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) issued by your state of residence