QR Code Link to This Post
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION
Flexibility is a Must For This Position
• Communicating clear instructions to chauffeurs.
• Dispatching and scheduling
• Taking reservations
• Flight verification
• Receiving and placing telephone calls
• Data entry and use of software programs
• Researching to troubleshoot customer problems
• Typing Skills and Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook
• Must be able to work rotating and flexible shifts including overnights.
• Must be familiar with the Tri-State Area NY, NJ, CT, and PA.
• Dealing with Complexity, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving,
• The ability to multitask and strong communication skills.
• Computer skills
• Customer service and good phone skills
• Good verbal and electronic communications skills
• Attention to detail
competitive compensation, comprehensive medical/dental benefits, PTO program, and so much more. Equal Employment Opportunity