Tuckerton Lumber Company is seeking an experienced CDL Class A or B driver who can operate Knuckle Boom Hiab 175 and or Hiab 258. Training available to the right person.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving.
• Organizes and secures load .
• Assists forklift operators when loading as necessary.
• Checks orders for accuracy
• Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction.
• Completes daily equipment pre-inspection.
• Operates Boom in safe and efficient manner, maintains records regarding equipment use and time charged.
• CDL License Class A or Class B
• Knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
• High School diploma or GED
• Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY:
• Work is performed primarily in an outdoor yard environment, subject to variations in temperature and weather, equipment, noise and dust.
• Assist yard worker assembling customer orders
• Tuckerton Lumber Company is a Drug-Free Workplace and uses pre-employment drug testing to confirm all of its potential employees do not use any restricted substances.
• Competitive wages
• Medical insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
PLEASE SEND RESUME OR STOP IN OUR TUCKERTON LOCATION FOR AN APPLICATION