A great local company is looking for a motivated Help Desk/ Customer support person to join its team. This is an entry level role but there is a high potential for growth in the opportunity. The role requires advanced technical skill and the ability to support customers through an array of platforms. This person analyzes, researches, and solves application and technical issues related to the company's literacy programs. The position requires the use of multiple systems while responding to a steady volume of incoming calls, live chat and/or emails from both internal and external clients in a timely and efficient manner. The Help Desk/Customer Support Representatives work as a team and utilize internal processes to escalate cases which require additional follow up. This is a temp to hire role.
• Understanding daily support needs at a high level and ensuring that they are met.
• Delivering direct technical support when required to assist the customer.
• Responding to customer inquiries and providing onboarding assistance via phone, and email.
• Manage more than 25+ cases at a time for integrations.
• QA customer data as needed to ensure compatibility with systems.
• Report issues to customer and offer resolution recommendations on concerns.
• Maintain database records as needed for continued functionality of these systems.
• Troubleshoot issues with roster/sign on issues as they arise.
• Assist in responding to customer telephone calls and email cases as and when needed.
• Manage client relationships, ensure client’s satisfaction and client’s retention, from deployment phase and on.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative.
• Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
• Receives and acts on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development.
• Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
• Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
• Multiple technical platforms
• SaaS experience
• Salesforce Experience
• Technical knowledge pertinent to full range of Data Solutions offered
• Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing
• Experience working independently and as part of a team
• Must be able to report to office for designated shift
• Strong written and oral communication skills of their own as well as ability to understand the communication styles of others
• Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating effective partnerships
• Positive attitude and desire to grow with department and company
• Exceptional time and project management skills. Must be able to iterate and readily adapt to change
• Skilled at managing relationships at all levels both internally and with external partners
• High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
• Flexible during times of change and able to accommodate overtime or out of business hours if needed to meet project deadlines
• Knowledge of different devices, operating systems, browsers, Microsoft Office, HTML, and others as needed
help desk, customer service, entry level, tier 1, level 1, flexible, MS Office, update, reboot, quality assurance, problem-solving, phones, email, chat, customer support, troubleshoot, CSR, web-based, product, analyze, research
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers