CourtSmart, designs and installs advanced, secure audio/ video recording and presentation systems. Our technology uses Ai in our courtroom solutions. We are looking for A/V professionals based in NJ with vision and ambition to join our staff and help us expand our reach in the digital recording market.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full-time experienced Audio-Visual Design/Installation and Service Technicians capable of working both independently and as part of a team. It is a full-time position based in NJ and traveling to various courthouses within NJ and occasionally outside the state.
• Design, install and maintain multicomponent hardware and software A/V systems including: digital recording systems, presentation systems, PA systems, multi-camera switching systems, video conferencing systems, etc.
• Travel to sites for scheduled installations, site-visits, and support issues
• Research, test and evaluate new A/V products (controls, DSPs, microphones, cameras, presentation systems)
• Understanding of A/V signal-flow and the ability to design, troubleshoot, and fine tune programing for DSPs and control systems
• Basic knowledge of Crestron control system programming is a big plus.
• Implementing and integrating video conferencing systems
• Perform rack-builds on-site and in-house with cable management to industry standards
• Ability to terminate standard A/V cables and wiring such as: XLR, ¼-Inch, BNC, and CAT5e/6, db9 pin serial, etc.
• General knowledge in interacting with networks
We offer an excellent compensation/ benefit package including a retirement plan. Our company offers an exciting future for qualified candidates who will help us in our planned growth. As an ESOP, you will have the ability to qualify for equity ownership in the company that can lead to a generous retirement plan.
**If qualified, please respond with the "reply" button in the upper left corner and attach your resume**
CourtSmart Digital Systems is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in MA.