QR Code Link to This Post
Get paid to shop and earn a $250 signing bonus!*
*Earn the bonus by working 50 hours before 7/8/19
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As an In-Store Shopper, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become a Household Hero: From familites to seniors, make someone's day, every day
- Flexibility to Meet Your Needs: Earn with Instacart while balancing work and life
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU GET
- Shop for groceries using Instacart's proprietary Shopper App
- Become an expert in your store and its products
- Ensure each customer gets all their items, or a great replacement, in perfect condition every time
- Communicate with the customer to ensure they understand any changes
- Work with a fun, friendly team to pick, pack and stage orders as efficiently as possible
- Multiple scheduling options that work with your life
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team at one of the fastest-growing startups in the world
- A first step toward becoming a supervisor, manager and beyond - over 10% of Instacart's corporate employees are former Shoppers
As a team member at Instacart, you'll be expected to live our values every day.
- Solve for the customer - Do whatever it takes to ensure each customer has a great experience with Instacart
- This is your baby - Take ownership of every order by picking fresh, high-quality items and packing them with care
- Every minute counts - Shop every order as efficiently as possible, and use your down time to help others
- Go far together - Support your teammates in doing their best work
- Of course, but maybe - Help us improve a little bit every day, and be open to change. We're a startup!
- 18+ years old
- Eligible to work in the US
- Able to safely lift and carry 30 pounds without assistance
- Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
- Available to work Sundays and/or Mondays
- Available to work at least 16 hours each week
This is a great role if you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, produce buyer), or if you just think shopping is fun. And we welcome candidates who may also be working with companies like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates
Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in San Francisco, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend and in-person session and start working in as little as one week!
Similar experience: Courier, couriers, courier job, courier work, delivery, deliveries, delivery job, delivery work, transportation, personal shopper, assistant, admin, helper, trainer, professional driver, driving work, flexible job, flexible work, flex-work, part-time job, part-time work, student job, student work, student, students, fast cash, quick cash, food, entry-level job, entry-level work, odd job, odd jobs, work from home, seasonal job, seasonal work, temp job, temp work, postal worker, retail, call center, contract worker, you might want to consider shopping with Instacart to earn hundreds or even thousands of dollars each week. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Uber Eats, Lyft, Postmates, Doordash.