Join our team at TAKA, in the heart of Asbury Park, home to beautiful beaches and a thriving food, art and music scene. At TAKA, our commitment to creating a memorable guest experience is the key to our success. We invite you to be a part of our team, where you can develop and experience the rewards of commitment to excellence.
• Knowledge & experience with Japanese cuisine and technique preferred.
• A Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a full service, high volume fine dining restaurant.
• Culinary certificate or degree a plus.
• Clean & organized work habits.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellence in planning and prep.
• Compliance with sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Professional team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Availability to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, & holiday's
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers