VIN: 3GCCW80H2GS910722 condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 172514 paint color: red size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: other
QR Code Link to This Post
We bought this car for some family fun during the pandemic in Jan 2021. Sad to sell it, but need something we can all fit in (family of 5). This car starts easily, sounds amazing, handles great, and is a hell of a lot of fun to drive and be seen in!
Basics: 1986 Chevrolet El Camino with 172,514 miles. Engine is a Chevy 305 5.0L small block v8. Low mileage Cooper Cobra Radial GT tires. Red with white racing stripes (after market paint job around 2 years ago by previous owner).
No rust issues.
Enhancements/Repairs over the past year:
- New Holley 'Street Warrior' 4-barrel carburetor (4160C UNIVERSAL 600 POLISHED)
- New transmission (installed by tranz specialist in late Fall 2021)
- New mechanical fuel pump (last fall)
- New radiator (last spring)
- New shocks (last spring)
- Rebuilt rear drum breaks (last spring)
- New belts (last summer)
- New air filter housing
- New control arm assembly - driver/front wheel (last fall)
- New 3 point seat belts, safety rated
- New roof rail insulation strip on driver side
- Areas of bed reinforced with welded plates
- Re-coated truck bed, professionally applied
- Radio doesn't work
- A/C installed but needs recharging
- Vent fan clicks/hums louder than it should
- Minor dings
- Common dashboard cracking in these GM models (which I came to find when car hunting El Caminos - all cracked in the same spots).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers